Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Baked Bean Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The baked beans you grew up eating take on a whole new flavor and texture in this tasty recipe for Baked Bean Fritters. These are the perfect go-along to just about anything!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans, drained and sauce reserved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, black pepper, and eggs until well blended. Add remaining ingredients, except reserved sauce and oil.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat 1/2 cup oil until hot. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oil; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat until all batter is used, adding oil as needed.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, heat reserved baked-bean sauce until warm. Serve as a dipping sauce with fritters.
After the fritters are drained, place them on a baking sheet and keep warm in a 300-degree F oven until you've finished cooking the whole batch.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.