Boston Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve this Beantown classic at your next cookout or picnic and enjoy the hearty tastes of our easy Boston baked beans. With a few shortcuts, these'll be ready in no time but will taste like we simmered them all day long!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 (16-ounce) cans navy beans
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into baking dish and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly.
From Mr. Food's RV Road Trip: Massachusetts
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 518
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,942mg 81 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 49 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!