Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheddar, Potato, and Bacon Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rich-tasting, creamy comforting Cheddar, Potato, and Bacon Gratin is easy as can be to make. Just throw all the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do the work for you.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated sliced potatoes
- 12 fully cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine soup, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Layer half the potatoes in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with half the bacon, and pour half the soup mixture evenly over potatoes. Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture; sprinkle shredded cheese over top, and dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 2-1/2 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Let stand 10 minutes then serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.