Oven Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes there's nothing better than an "oldie but goodie" like a classic potato side dish. And this recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes sure hits the mark. Just coat some red potatoes with a little oil and your favorite seasonings for roasted potatoes that will wow your crowd every time. Whether you pair these easy oven roasted potatoes with a hearty roast, a light fish dish, or something else tasty, they're sure to be the perfect, versatile accompaniment.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 6 to 7 potatoes)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Toss potatoes in mixture, coating evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Our oven roasted potatoes can be served as a side dish with dinner or next to your omelette for breakfast. They're good for anytime!
- Looking for some quick roasted potatoes? Try our Roasted Party Potatoes! Hungry for some crispy roasted potatoes? Don't miss our French Roasted Potatoes! Searching for a simple herb roasted potatoes recipe? You'll love our Rosemary Roasted Potatoes!
- Plus, if you loved this potato side dish recipe, be sure to check out our Lyonnaise Potatoes!
- Looking for more hearty potato side dish recipes? Then don't miss our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes.
Whether you like roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, or even potato soup, you've gotta check out this free eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!