Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Oven Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes there's nothing better than an "oldie but goodie" like a classic potato side dish. And this recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes sure hits the mark. Just coat some red potatoes with a little oil and your favorite seasonings for roasted potatoes that will wow your crowd every time. Whether you pair these easy oven roasted potatoes with a hearty roast, a light fish dish, or something else tasty, they're sure to be the perfect, versatile accompaniment.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 6 to 7 potatoes)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Toss potatoes in mixture, coating evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Our oven roasted potatoes can be served as a side dish with dinner or next to your omelette for breakfast. They're good for anytime!
- Looking for some quick roasted potatoes? Try our Roasted Party Potatoes! Hungry for some crispy roasted potatoes? Don't miss our French Roasted Potatoes! Searching for a simple herb roasted potatoes recipe? You'll love our Rosemary Roasted Potatoes!
- Plus, if you loved this potato side dish recipe, be sure to check out our Lyonnaise Potatoes!
- Looking for more hearty potato side dish recipes? Then don't miss our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes.
Whether you like roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, or even potato soup, you've gotta check out this free eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!