Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheddar Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 square
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Serve our Cheddar Rice Bake bubblin' hot from the oven, and expect requests for second helpings when your gang tastes this comforting cheesy go-along casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and the rice is tender. Serve immediately.
The Test Kitchen used white cheddar cheese in this recipe, but yellow cheddar is just as tasty!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!