Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cranberry Nut Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make any of your winter holidays more festive wiith cranberries! They go hand-in-hand as the perfect trimming for your Thanksgiving and Christmas main dishes! What could be more welcome at your holiday table than this Cranberry Nut Stuffing?!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce bag cubed herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 of a 14-ounce bag herb seasoned stuffing
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add cranberries, pecans, broth and both stuffings; gently stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared casserole and bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until heated through.
We like to use a combination of cubed and regular stuffing so that we get a chunkier texture, but feel free to use one or the other if you prefer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 514
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,354mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.