Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Easy Cheesy Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a simple dumpling recipe that's full of cheesy and buttery flavor? Give our recipe for Easy Cheesy Dumplings a try! These homemade dumplings are made with just a few simple ingredients and are so tasty!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) container cottage cheese, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese, eggs, onion, and 1 teaspoon salt. Gradually add enough flour for the batter to just hold together.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add remaining salt. In batches, drop batter into water by tablespoonfuls and boil for 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer dumplings to a colander and rinse with cold running water.
- In a large skillet, melt 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Carefully add half the dumpling and cook until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Repeat with remaining butter and dumplings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!