Easy Cheesy Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a simple dumpling recipe that's full of cheesy and buttery flavor? Give our recipe for Easy Cheesy Dumplings a try! These homemade dumplings are made with just a few simple ingredients and are so tasty!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container cottage cheese, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese, eggs, onion, and 1 teaspoon salt. Gradually add enough flour for the batter to just hold together.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add remaining salt. In batches, drop batter into water by tablespoonfuls and boil for 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer dumplings to a colander and rinse with cold running water.
- In a large skillet, melt 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Carefully add half the dumpling and cook until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Repeat with remaining butter and dumplings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!