Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy recipe for Holiday Stuffing is the perfect mix of store-bought and homemade! Using a stuffing mix along with some of our own fresh ingredients, this secret combo makes the perfect pairing with your holiday bird.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) slivered blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, cranberries, salt, and ginger, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add stuffing cubes; mix well and place in prepared baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes, until center is firm.
- This stuffing reheats well in the microwave.
- Or if you'd like to try a different easy stuffing recipe, check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).