Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Lone Star State Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lone Star State Fries are big and spicy, just like Texas, the Lone Star State.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), with skin on
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine paprika, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Seal bag and shake to mix.
- Cut each potato in half then each half into 4 flat wedges. Add peanut oil and potatoes to seasoning in bag then close tightly and shake to coat well.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until fork-tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and serve immediately.
Sure, you can peel the potatoes if you want, but we like the extra crunchiness of the skin. Besides, the skin is good for us!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!