Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mashed Potatoes for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to whip up homemade mashed potatoes when you're cooking for two. We just know you'll love this fluffy, creamy version of Mashed Potatoes for Two. They're a basic version that'll get you started on some sweet, starchy eats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds Idaho baking potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
What To Do:
- Place potato chunks in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
- How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes: Once cooled, spoon the mashed potatoes into zip-lock bags. From there, they can be frozen flat so they are stackable within the freezer. When ready to eat, thaw before re-heating in the microwave.
- If you liked this mashed potato recipe, you'll love our Easy Thanksgiving Potato Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 305
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.4g 11 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 735mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.