Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Popcorn Stuffing is the ultimate in out-of-the-ordinary stuffing recipes. Its a sure conversation-starter as the main ingredient for dressing our turkey for a holiday, or anytime.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread or corn muffins (see Notes)
- 3 cups popped popcorn (see Notes)
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and diced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.
Ready-made cornbread or muffins can be found in the bakery section of your supermarket, or you can start from scratch and use your favorite cornbread recipe.
One regular package of microwave popcorn will yield 7 to 8 cups of popcorn.
- If you do try this stuffing for "the big day," send me an email or go to my blog and let me know how everyone enjoyed it! My team and I are always happy to hear from you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!