The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Potato Lover's Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 6 (1-cup) servings
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's a way to bring two of our most beloved holiday side dishes together in one. Potato Lover's Stuffing combines everyone's favorite potatoes with the flavors of traditional holiday stuffing.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 celery stalks, washed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 4 to 6 strips turkey bacon (optional), cooked and chopped
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and fill with salted water to cover them by 2 inches. Boil 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add chopped celery to boiling potatoes then drain well.
- In a large bowl, mix seasonings and bacon, if desired. Add potatoes and celery then toss gently.
- Serve immediately or place in a baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray, spray potatoes with oil, and place in the preheated broiler for a few minutes, until top is golden.
For added crunch and flavor, feel free to top this stuffing with 1/2 cup chopped, toasted almonds.
Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission. For more recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.