We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make it your family's very, very own by adding some garlic or onion powder, or some chopped scallions or parsley. It's guaranteed that this will become one of your favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender. Drain potatoes and mash while still warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes and mix well. Put mixture in a well-greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until top of pudding is golden brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 150mg 50 %
- Sodium 727mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!