Roasted Autumn Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fragrant smells and sweet and savory tastes of autumn can be enjoyed all year long with this easy-to-put-together Roasted Autumn Vegetable dish.
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped dried plums
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, oil, salt, and pepper; toss until well coated. Place mixture in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast 1 hour, or until vegetables are fork-tender. Sprinkle with dried plums and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!