Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Spanish Style Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Spain these Spanish style potatoes are called papa fritas. Your gang will probably call them their favorites...so plan on taking a bow!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the sliced potatoes and garlic. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well and cook for another 4 minutes, mix again, then cook for another 2 to 4 minutes or until golden and tender.
You can even make these without peeling the potatoes, so use red-skinned or white-skinned potatoes...the option is yours!