The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Spicy Corn Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
When your holiday dinner needs a hearty "pick-me-up" side dish, this Spicy Corn Stuffing is perfect! With its touch of hot pepper, it's sure to be an eye-opener and a change of pace from your traditional holiday stuffing recipes. So, spice up the holidays with something everyone will want a bite of.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cornbread or corn muffin crumbs (made from prepared cornbread or store-bought muffins)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is firm.
Check This Out!
- Keep in mind, this stuffing is great topped with warm gravy, and can also be used to stuff a roasting chicken or a small turkey.
- You can't have Thanksgiving dinner without our Classic Roast Turkey and our Foolproof Turkey Gravy!
- If you need more sides, try our Smashed Red Potatoes, and our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole.
- Plus, finish your meal with our Creamy Pumpkin Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!