Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The batter surrounding our Swell Potatoes will swell when these are fried...and your head will swell with all the compliments they get you!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt for sprinkling, optional
What To Do:
- Wash the potatoes and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dillweed, mustard powder, and cayenne pepper.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and egg then add to flour mixture to form a smooth batter.
- In a large skillet or a deep fryer, heat 1/2 inch oil over medium-high heat. Dip potato slices in batter then fry them until crisp and brown. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt, if desired.
Since these swell, they're best when served immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.