Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Touchdown Potato Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These yummy mini potato-crust pizzas will score you big entertaining points whenever you serve them. Imagine the reaction when you pass around a platter of these awesome Touchdown Potato Pizza appetizers.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 ounces pepperoni (about 30 slices) chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil.
- Arrange potato slices on baking sheets and bake 10 minutes, or until pale golden in color. Turn potato slices over and cook 6 additional minutes, or until fork-tender and beginning to brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except remaining olive oil, and toss until well blended.
- Remove potatoes from oven and evenly distribute pepperoni mixture on top of each potato slice. Return to oven and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven, and then drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil evenly over topped potato slices. Let stand 5 minutes to allow flavors to absorb, then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!