Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are these a new type of French fry? Why not?! You can eat Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with a burger or all by themselves. They've got a friendly bite no matter what you serve them with.
What You'll Need
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine chili powder, salt, and pepper. Add potato wedges and shake until completely coated.
- Spread potato wedges in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Coat potatoes with cooking spray and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and tender.
To make these crispy, combine seasonings with 2 beaten egg whites in a shallow dish. Coat potato wedges with this mixture and bake as above.