Whipped Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Whipped Potato Salad is a Midwestern style potato salad that's sure to please.
What You'll Need:
- 8 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (see Note)
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (or chopped green bell pepper)
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain and reserve cooking water.
- Mash the potatoes then add pickle relish, milk, butter, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whip well, adding reserved cooking water as needed to achieve desired consistency. Stir in eggs and peas. Serve warm or chilled.
If you'd prefer, go ahead and start with instant mashed potatoes instead of fresh.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!