The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Wow 'Em Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Cheese fries are everyone's guilty pleasure. Our Smothered Cheese Fries will wow your gang, 'cause they're slathered with melty cheese, zesty salsa and savory bacon bits. Indulge; you deserve it once in a while.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32 ounces) package frozen French fries (see Note)
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz, melted
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread French fries evenly on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mound cooked French fries on serving platter and top with melted cheese, salsa, and bacon bits. Serve immediately.
Make sure to use regular plain fries, not a coated, crinkle-cut, or shoestring variety. The traditional ones look and taste best with these toppings.
May 02, 2013
Wow...this looks fantastic...and so unhealthy, but like the intro says..."indulge yourself, you have earned it "
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!