Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 to 8
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Cup
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
What's "poutine" you ask? It's a famous Canadian recipe, that we think is a real crowd pleaser! Poutine fries are a tasty combination of gravy, cheese, and your favorite fries! We call our amazing poutine recipe "Anytime Poutine" because it's fast, easy, and the perfect dish for anytime you're feeling like a snack. So take a flavor vacation with us, to the tasty land of Canada!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French Fries
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package white cheddar cheese
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you are short on time and don't want to make homemade gravy, no worries! You can use a jar of beef gravy instead. Just warm the gravy up, and pour it over our Anytime Poutine!
- Not interested in dining in Canada? How about Germany? We've got Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss straight from the motherland!
- You've had tasty dinner recipes from around the world, but have you tried our International Dessert Recipes? We didn't think so. What are you waiting for? Click here to check them out!
- The largest poutine every made was put together in Saguenay, Quebec. It weighed 654 kg. That is roughly the same weight as a large horse! We don't expect you to eat that much, but it's obvious that, like the rest of the world, you won't be able to get enough poutine!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you're enjoyed our poutine fries, check out what's cooking in other parts of the world with our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.