Duchess French Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
Would you believe that Meghan Markle's guilty food pleasure is French fries? Well, our Duchess French Fries recipe was made with her in mind! It's sure to satisfy when the craving strikes. This quick and easy snack can be made in less than fifteen minutes and will rival any upscale restaurant! Now you can grab a fry and still feel like you're dining like a duchess!
What You'll Need
- 5 Russet baking potatoes, peeled, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch sticks
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups peanut oil
- Salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- Place potato sticks in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Add ice and let sit 30 minutes. Drain potatoes and place on paper towels; pat dry.
- In a soup pot over medium heat, heat oil to 350 degrees F. (Make sure pot is not filled more than 1/3 full with oil).
- Carefully place potatoes in oil and cook 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, remove fries to a paper towel-lined plate. Season with salt and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
This recipe is day two of our Royal Wedding Week! Check out our Royal Roasted Chicken recipe if you missed day one!
- Pair the British flare with a Good Old American Hamburger!
- If you're looking for sock hop feel, try our Extra Thick Chocolate Shake!
It's the ice water that makes this french fries recipe nice and crisp when cooked!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 169
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 379mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.