Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Classic Potato Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've been missing a delicious Italian dish around the kitchen table, then you need to make our Classic Potato Frittata! This recipe is simple, delicious, and can be served in a variety of ways, so it's sure to please everyone. Whether you're just waking up or looking to have something special for dinner, this recipe is an easy way to spruce up your menu.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds refrigerated or frozen shredded potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over potatoes, cover, and cook 10 to 12 more minutes, or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Check This Out!
- Frittatas can be a great go-along to a meal or even it's centerpiece! Why not try our delicious all-in-one Breakfast Frittata!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
- Want more potatos during breakfast? Make our Loaded Layered Hash Browns!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!