Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Classic Potato Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All it takes is 6 ingredients to make our tasty Classic Potato Frittata. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this recipe is sure to become an instant favorite after just one bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds refrigerated or frozen shredded potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over potatoes, cover, and cook 10 to 12 more minutes, or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Frittatas can be a great go-along to a meal or even it's centerpiece! Why not try our delicious all-in-one Breakfast Frittata!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!