Good Old American Hamburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes there's nothing better than a "good ol' American hamburger." In this case, less is best!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 hamburger buns
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling. Serve on buns.
We prefer ground meat with an 80/20 blend, which means 80% lean beef and 20% fat ground in. Yes, fat, because the fat adds moisture and flavor.
- This recipe would go great with a side of Lyonnaise Potatoes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef