The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate-Coconut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr 45 Min
You'll go nuts over this tropical-tasting Chocolate-Coconut Bread Pudding. With the perfect combo of sweetness and old-fashioned comfort, this slow cooker version is sure to win you tasty raves.
What You'll Need
- 3 large eggs
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) day-old French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
What to Do
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add bread cubes, coconut, and chocolate chips, stirring gently just until bread is moistened. Cover and chill 1 hour. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 2 -3/4 hours or until set. Serve with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 852
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 38g 188 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 442mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.