The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Banana Pudding Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Banana Pudding Parfait is kind of like the English trifle of the South! Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, dessert or an anytime snack. In terms of easy parfait recipes, this one is as simple as it gets, and tastes like a sweet creamy treat you'll want to enjoy again and again! Serve everyone a Banana Pudding Parfait at your next get-together and they'll be blown away at your flair for fun Southern desserts!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix, and vanilla until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate 10 minutes if necessary.
- In a 2-quart glass serving bowl, alternately layer cookies, pudding, and banana slices. Repeat layers ending with cookies.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Assemble this in tall-stemmed glasses and dollop with whipped cream to make your dessert look extraordinary!
- If "banana" is a flavor you can't get enough of, check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes!
- Does this beautiful banana dessert make you think of other desserts you enjoyed as a kid? Check out our collection of Vintage Desserts to Remember for a taste of sweet nostalgia.
- Fun Fact!
- If you were looking for the perfect time to serve one one of these Banana Pudding Parfaits, then you'll be happy to know that November 25th is National Parfait Day! (May 1st is National Chocolate Parfait Day, for those of you wanting to try our other parfait recipes.)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 434
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 302mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %