Coconut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
You'll have the whole gang going "coconutty" for more of this Coconut Bread Pudding. As you can imagine, there's a whole lot of coconut flavor in this bread pudding recipe, and it's simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) day-old French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What to Do
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk coconut milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add bread cubes and coconut, stirring gently just until bread is moistened. Pour mixture into a baking dish, then cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set in center. Serve warm.
- It's easy to make this Coconut Bread Pudding look holiday-special; just serve it with an array of colorful, fresh fruit!
- Bread puddings are comfort at its best, so here's another one for you to try -- our Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding -- yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 692
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 145 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 540mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!