The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Coconut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
You'll have the whole gang going "coconutty" for more of this Coconut Bread Pudding. As you can imagine, there's a whole lot of coconut flavor in this bread pudding recipe, and it's simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) day-old French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What to Do
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk coconut milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add bread cubes and coconut, stirring gently just until bread is moistened. Pour mixture into a baking dish, then cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set in center. Serve warm.
- It's easy to make this Coconut Bread Pudding look holiday-special; just serve it with an array of colorful, fresh fruit!
- Bread puddings are comfort at its best, so here's another one for you to try -- our Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding -- yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 692
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 145 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 540mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.