The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Magic Mocha Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The magical-tasting combination of chocolate and coffee come together in our recipe for Magic Mocha Mousse. This fluffy, no-bake dessert is so rich and decadent you'll want to make it over and over again.
What You'll Need
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on high power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir the chocolate until completely melted and smooth. Add the cream cheese and mix with an electric beater on medium speed until well blended.
- In a cup, dissolve the coffee in the hot water and add to the cream cheese mixture. Add the vanilla and beat until well combined. Blend in the marshmallow cream, then fold in the whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This can also be made and served easily in individual mini dessert dishes. Top each with a mini marshmallow and serve with a crisp cookie! We think our Almond Lace Cookies are the perfect match.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!