The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
No-Bake Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be easier than this no-fuss version of a Southern favorite? No-Bake Banana Pudding is an easy dessert recipe that's full of sweet flavors from the sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla pudding!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 (11-ounce) packages vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 to 5 bananas, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low, blend sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, and water about 1 minute. Refrigerate 10 minutes, or until firm.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the pudding into the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of vanilla wafer cookies along the bottom of a 2-quart serving dish. Cover each wafer with a banana slice. Evenly spread half the pudding mixture over the bananas. Continue alternating layers, ending with the pudding.
- Crush several wafer cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, and sprinkle them on top. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 748
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 110 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 111mg 37 %
- Sodium 326mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)