Continental Steak Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
American beef teams so naturally with this simple treat. Just the aroma makes me ravenous! And have you noticed that beef (steak, in particular) is coming back stronger than ever? There's a reason we love it ... mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic and scallions in the butter for about 1 minute. While stirring continuously, mix in the remaining ingredients.
Makes about 1/2 cup
Drizzle this sauce over cooked steak slices.