We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you try this no-cook cranberry relish, you won't go back to canned cranberry sauce. It has a fresh taste that canned can't duplicate, and it's so easy to make!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cranberries
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 small seedless orange, unpeeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 -1/4 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor container and process for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the ingredients are finely chopped and thoroughly combined, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to use.
* A 12-ounce bag of cranberries equals about 3 cups. If you want to use frozen cranberries, just thaw them before processing.
* Simply wash and dry the apple and orange – there's no need to peel them, 'cause we want bits of peel in this relish.
Yields about 3-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!