We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium-sized apple, unpeeled, cored, quartered
- 1 small seedless orange, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade, combine the cranberries, apple, and orange. Process until finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the sugar and process until thoroughly combined.
- Place in a medium-sized glass serving bowl, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.