The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Honey Lemon Dijon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
There's something about the combination of honey, lemon, and Dijon mustard that just works perfectly to complement so many foods. See what we mean with this grilled Honey Lemon Dijon Chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic storage bag and pour mixture over them. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade.
- Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning chicken over halfway through grilling.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.