Honey Lemon Dijon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something about the combination of honey, lemon, and Dijon mustard that just works perfectly to complement so many foods. See what we mean with this grilled Honey Lemon Dijon Chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic storage bag and pour mixture over them. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade.
- Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning chicken over halfway through grilling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!