Grilled London Broil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
London Broil is simply a steak that's been tenderized by marinating, then broiled or grilled and served thinly sliced across the grain. Our flavorful homemade marinade makes our Grilled London Broil sizzle with taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-pound) London broil steak (beef top round)
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 sweet onions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup vinegar, the oil, 1/4 cup mustard, the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; mix well. Pour over steak then seal bag and chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions and saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until very tender, stirring occasionally. Add remaining vinegar, mustard, and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until mixture thickens, stirring often.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Grill steak 12 to 15 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning frequently; baste often with marinade during only the first 5 minutes of cooking. Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve topped with sauteed onions.
A side of our French Roasted Potatoes and you're good to go!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.