Louisiana Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some spice to your veggie tray with our recipe for Louisiana Dipping Sauce! This flavorful, Cajun-inspired remoulade will really change things up...in a tasty way. Just make sure you've set out enough "dippables"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.