Louisiana Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some spice to your veggie tray with our recipe for Louisiana Dipping Sauce! This flavorful, Cajun-inspired remoulade will really change things up...in a tasty way. Just make sure you've set out enough "dippables"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.