Louisiana Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some spice to your veggie tray with our recipe for Louisiana Dipping Sauce! This flavorful, Cajun-inspired remoulade will really change things up...in a tasty way. Just make sure you've set out enough "dippables"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.