Louisiana Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some spice to your veggie tray with our recipe for Louisiana Dipping Sauce! This flavorful, Cajun-inspired remoulade will really change things up...in a tasty way. Just make sure you've set out enough "dippables"!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.