Peachy Bourbon Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This three-ingredient spread will be a super topper for any of your breakfast or dessert favorites. With a kick of bourbon to give it extra pizzazz, Peachy Bourbon Spread turns ordinary into extraordinary!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) packages frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup bourbon (see Notes)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until peaches have broken down and syrup has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Even though the alcohol in the bourbon cooks off, if you'd prefer, you can substitute water for the bourbon.
- This makes a great topping for waffles, pancakes and ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.