Peachy Bourbon Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This three-ingredient spread will be a super topper for any of your breakfast or dessert favorites. With a kick of bourbon to give it extra pizzazz, Peachy Bourbon Spread turns ordinary into extraordinary!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) packages frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup bourbon (see Notes)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until peaches have broken down and syrup has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Even though the alcohol in the bourbon cooks off, if you'd prefer, you can substitute water for the bourbon.
- This makes a great topping for waffles, pancakes and ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.