Peachy Bourbon Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This three-ingredient spread will be a super topper for any of your breakfast or dessert favorites. With a kick of bourbon to give it extra pizzazz, Peachy Bourbon Spread turns ordinary into extraordinary!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) packages frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup bourbon (see Notes)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until peaches have broken down and syrup has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Even though the alcohol in the bourbon cooks off, if you'd prefer, you can substitute water for the bourbon.
- This makes a great topping for waffles, pancakes and ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.