We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up this Seafood Sauce with steamed shrimp or crab or baked or steamed fish. Our Seafood Seasoning Blend recipe is the base for the sauce.
What You'll Need:
- 1 recipe Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Makes about 1-2/3 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- California Onion Dip