Special Cranberry Sauce for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you thought cranberry sauce was only worth making for a crowd, think again. You can have a homemade Special Cranberry Sauce for Two, and you should...you deserve it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.