Special Cranberry Sauce for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you thought cranberry sauce was only worth making for a crowd, think again. You can have a homemade Special Cranberry Sauce for Two, and you should...you deserve it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"