Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Liven up your spread with a homemade salsa that's colorful, fresh, and muy bueno ("really good")! Our Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa goes great with your favorite tortilla chips or as a tasty addition to your Tex-Mex entrees.
What You'll Need:
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno, optional
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!