Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Liven up your spread with a homemade salsa that's colorful, fresh, and muy bueno ("really good")! Our Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa goes great with your favorite tortilla chips or as a tasty addition to your Tex-Mex entrees.
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno, optional
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.