The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
Liven up your spread with a homemade salsa that's colorful, fresh, and muy bueno ("really good")! Our Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa goes great with your favorite tortilla chips or as a tasty addition to your Tex-Mex entrees.
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno, optional
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.