Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Liven up your spread with a homemade salsa that's colorful, fresh, and muy bueno ("really good")! Our Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa goes great with your favorite tortilla chips or as a tasty addition to your Tex-Mex entrees.
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno, optional
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.