Tropical Fruit Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cool breeze in the air, and you can hear a ukelele gently strumming in the distance. Have you gone away on a Hawaiian vacation? Nope, but it'll sure seem like it with the help of our Tropical Fruit Salsa. Using a variety of fresh fruits, we've created a salsa that'll instantly transform a piece of chicken into a luau of fun. Isn't it amazing how easy it is to turn any ol' dinner from ordinary to extraordinary?!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nectarine or peach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
What to Do
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
Our Tropical Fruit Salsa is with grilled fish, chicken or pork, or scooped up with cinnamon pita chips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!