Two Grape Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Two-grape or not two-grape?" If that is the question, I say, "Why not?" It tastes good and it's really refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 1/2 a medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips or even as a fruity side dish to add fresh color and flavor to your dinner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"