Two Grape Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Two-grape or not two-grape?" If that is the question, I say, "Why not?" It tastes good and it's really refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 1/2 a medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips or even as a fruity side dish to add fresh color and flavor to your dinner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!