Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like eggplant parm, then you're going to love this Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich. It's the easiest way to enjoy one of your favorite Italian dishes at lunch! Thanks to a couple of shortcut ingredients from the freezer case, we can whip up this favorite in no time. Just keep it wrapped in foil and heat when you're ready to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen eggplant parmigiana, heated according to package directions
- 2 frozen ciabatta rolls (from a 10-ounce package), heated according to package directions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Layer half of eggplant parmigiana on bottom halves of rolls. Top eggplant evenly with mozzarella and red peppers.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese and top with basil leaves. Drizzle evenly with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with remaining ciabatta roll halves and wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Want to see how it's done step-by-step? Click here to view our blog post!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.