Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 waffle sandwich and 2 pieces of chicken
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices crispy bacon
- 8 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted according to package directions
- Maple syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium heat cook bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the breaded chicken tenders according to the package instructions.
- Place two slices of bacon on each of four waffles. Top each with two chicken breast tenders, drizzle with syrup, and top with remaining waffles.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you love the taste of homemade waffles, feel free to make them and pop them in the freezer, so you can make this whenever you get the hankerin’ for some true comfort eatin’. When you’re ready to use ‘em, simply pop them in the toaster, just like the store-bought ones. The cool thing about this is it costs less than 50¢ to make 8 homemade waffles.
- For more of your favorite chicken and waffle flavors, try our Country Chicken and Waffles, or, if you're in a hurry, these Shortcut Chicken & Waffles will save you time!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more quick and easy chicken recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,073
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 59g 90 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 62g 125 %
- Cholesterol 146mg 49 %
- Sodium 2,508mg 104 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.