Ham and Pepper Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For an easy crowd-pleasing recipe that really stacks up, try our Ham and Pepper Stack. An Italian bread loaf loaded with layers of a honey-mustard and cream cheese spread, deli ham, Swiss cheese and more, it'll score you big entertaining points!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) round Italian bread loaf
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 scallions (green onions) sliced
- 1 pound deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers, drained
- 6 to 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 to 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
What To Do:
- Cut off top 1/3 of bread loaf and reserve top. Scoop out soft center of bottom part of bread loaf, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, honey mustard, mayonnaise, and scallions; mix well then spread in bottom of bread shell and on cut side of bread top.
- Layer ham and remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture; cover with bread top. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you want to make a good impression, just serve up this simple, yet classic, Italian recipe for Steak Pizzaiola. Steak Pizzaiola is basically just a fancy name for steak simmered with flavorful onions, peppers, tomatoes, and simple seasonings. It's easy to put together and tasty to eat!