We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says south-of-the-border style quesadillas can't take a trip to the tropics? Be it a luau or a fiesta, our easy-to-make Hawaiian quesadillas are going to get the party started!
What You'll Need:
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 (1-ounce) slices deli sliced ham (1 pound total)
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
What To Do:
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Place 4 tortillas on a flat surface and sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each. Top each with 4 slices of ham then sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple. Add another 1/4 cup cheese over each of the 4 tortillas and top each with remaining tortillas.
- Place 1 tortilla sandwich in skillet and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden and cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter and continue with remaining tortilla sandwiches, removing skillet from heat and adding more cooking spray as needed. Slice each finished quesadilla into 4 wedges, and serve.
Serve these with pineapple, peach, mango or your favorite flavor fruit salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!