We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says south-of-the-border style quesadillas can't take a trip to the tropics? Be it a luau or a fiesta, our easy-to-make Hawaiian quesadillas are going to get the party started!
What You'll Need
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 (1-ounce) slices deli sliced ham (1 pound total)
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Place 4 tortillas on a flat surface and sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each. Top each with 4 slices of ham then sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple. Add another 1/4 cup cheese over each of the 4 tortillas and top each with remaining tortillas.
- Place 1 tortilla sandwich in skillet and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden and cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter and continue with remaining tortilla sandwiches, removing skillet from heat and adding more cooking spray as needed. Slice each finished quesadilla into 4 wedges, and serve.
Serve these with pineapple, peach, mango or your favorite flavor fruit salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)