Lemon Yogurt Chicken Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This month there’s certainly lots to celebrate as we kick off “June is Dairy Month.” And with so many promotions going on at your market, there’s no better time to try our Lemon Yogurt Chicken Stack. With a handful of dairy aisle favorites, you can't miss. So why not enjoy these in a big way?
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup refrigerated lemonade
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup finely shredded cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 refrigerated bagels, split apart
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
What to Do
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine 1 cup yogurt, lemonade, mint, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well. To marinate chicken, add chicken to the bag, turning to coat completely; seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to cook.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup yogurt, cucumber, garlic powder, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper; mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add marinated chicken and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and is golden on outside. Discard excess marinade.
- Toast bagels; place lettuce, tomato, and chicken on bottom half of each bagel. Place a spoonful of cucumber sauce on chicken and cover with bagel top. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Prefer refrigerated English Muffins rather than bagels? No problem… these sandwiches are just as good with them.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).