The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Ham 'n' Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
This deli favorite is a treat for kids and adults alike! This easy kid-friendly lunch recipe makes a great substitute for those tired of the regular, ol' PB & J. Not only are these great for lunches, but you can even serve 'em up on a platter to serve the gang during the big game. Bite-sized snacks have never been better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 12 ounces sliced lean deli ham
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
What to Do
- Stir together cream cheese and peppers in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over 6 tortillas. Place 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla. Top evenly with ham and turkey slices. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, and cut in half. Secure each half with a wooden toothpick.
With this recipe, we sneak some greens into the gang's rollups? Betcha they won't mind at all! For heartier appetites, these rollups will serve 6, or pair halves with a soup or salad and stretch 'em for 12 servings.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Mar 25, 2015
No Cheese other then the cream cheese, I'll have to add maybe a semi-soft type cheese maybe a Havarti or Munster =..=
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!