Ham 'n' Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This deli favorite is a treat for kids and adults alike! This easy kid-friendly lunch recipe makes a great substitute for those tired of the regular, ol' PB & J. Not only are these great for lunches, but you can even serve 'em up on a platter to serve the gang during the big game. Bite-sized snacks have never been better!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 12 ounces sliced lean deli ham
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
What To Do:
- Stir together cream cheese and peppers in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over 6 tortillas. Place 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla. Top evenly with ham and turkey slices. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, and cut in half. Secure each half with a wooden toothpick.
With this recipe, we sneak some greens into the gang's rollups? Betcha they won't mind at all! For heartier appetites, these rollups will serve 6, or pair halves with a soup or salad and stretch 'em for 12 servings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!