The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Zesty Fettuccine and Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
The scents in the kitchen will have everyone salivating for Zesty Fettuccine and Shrimp. They got lucky because this will take you under 20 minutes to prepare.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces dried fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons blackening seasoning
- 3/4 pound peeled, deveined large fresh shrimp (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle blackening seasoning evenly over shrimp. Add shrimp to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice. Add tomatoes and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over pasta, and serve immediately.
To save time, buy shrimp already peeled and deveined. But if you prefer to peel your own, you'll need 1 pound of unpeeled, large fresh shrimp.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.