Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This prize-winning recipe for creamy-as-can-be Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is made easily in a slow cooker. Packing all the taste of Buffalo-style chicken wings in an easy hot dip, what a party pleaser!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Tortilla chips
What To Do:
1. In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix cream cheese, dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce. Stir in chicken and cover.
2. Heat on low 1 hour or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
3. Stir in celery and serve with tortilla chips, or keep warm until ready to serve.
If you're having a crowd over, you may also want to serve up a platter of our creamy and crunchy BLT Spread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!